Perfect Jasmine Rice
Servings: 2, 1/2 cup cooked
- 1/2 Cup Jasmine Rice
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 15 g Scallions, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- In a small pot bring 1 cup water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add jasmine rice to the pot, stir, then cover with a lib, and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer rice without uncovering for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter, scallions, pepper, and garlic powder. Cover, keep off heat and let sit for 10 more minutes. This will allow rice to finish cooking, and soak up all remaining water.
Kcals 181g / 3.4g P / 37.9g C / 3.4g F