Ginger Beans & Chicken Stir Fry
- 19oz Air Chilled Organic Chicken Breast, sliced thin
- 138g Fresh Green Beans, trimmed and halved cross-ways
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tbs Fresh Thinly Sliced Ginger
- 20g Sliced Scallions
- 3 tbs Less Sodium Soy
- 2 tbs Distilled White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp White Sesame Seed
- 1/2 Brown Jasmine Rice
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat, add 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil and toss in green beans, garlic, ginger, scallions, and 1 tbs soy sauce. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring consistently.
- Remove green bean mixture from pan and add 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil, to begin cooking the chicken. Arrange the chicken in the pan to cover the entire bottom of the pan, leave chicken untouched for 3-4 minutes to get one side golden brown. Then stir chicken and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Once chicken is almost fully cooked add the bean mixture back into the pan with remaining soy sauce, vinegar, and olive oil. Toss together, cooking for another 2 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with a side of brown Jasmine Rice (Cooked as recommended on package, seasoned with salt and pepper) and sprinkle with white sesame seed.
Macros, not including rice: Kcals 317g / 43.5g P / 7.1g C / 10.9 F
Macros for rice: 1/4 cup dry / 1/2 cup cooked brown jasmine rice: Kcals 120g /2.2g P / 25.5g C / 1g P