Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes
- 159 g Power Cakes Buttermilk Mix (1 1/2 cups, Kodiak Cakes)
- 8 oz Greek Yogurt (1 cup)
- 1 cup Water
- 60 g Blueberries (3/4 cup)
- 3 tbsp Pancake Syrup (Walden Farms, zero sugar)
- Heat a large stove top pan or griddle to medium low heat.
- In a large bowl combine: pancake mix, greek yogurt, and water. Stir until just combined, and still a little lumpy. You do not want to over mix or your pancakes wont be fluffy.
- Lightly spray your pan with no stick cooking spray.
- Then pour about 1/4 cup pancake mix onto the pan to make your pancakes. Pour as many 1/4 cup pancake circles as you can fit in your pan or on your griddle. Your pancake circles should be about 4 inches in diameter. Be sure that they do not touch. I like to use a ladle to pour my pancake mix, its easier to control the amount and the shape.
- Next sprinkle 5-7 blueberries into each pancake. I like to do it this way so that the blueberries are evenly disbursed in the pancakes, rather than mixing them into the batter and having some pancakes with more or less blueberries. Also it helps to prevent them from over cooking.
- Now wait until your pancakes begin to bubble. You do not want to flip them too soon or they wont be nice and golden brown. Once you have bubbles all over the top of your pancakes (this will take 3-5 minutes), flip them and cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Once cooked remove from the pan and plate. Continue this until you have used all of the batter, you should be able to make about 6, 4 inch pancakes.
- Once you have cooked and plated all of your pancakes, top with remaining blueberries and drizzle with your pancake syrup.
Kcals: 248g / 21.9g P / 36.6g C / 2.1g F per serving, 2 pancakes each.