Vanilla Protein Balls
Servings: 12 (1 inch ball)
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Shake Mix (Arbonne, is the brand I used)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter (100% peanut butter, I used Crazy Richards)
- In a large bowl combine oats, protein powder, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Next add the peanut butter, vanilla extract, and water. Using a heavy spoon stir/mash the mixture together. It will start to form large clumps. Be sure to get all the wet ingredients well incorporated into the the dry mix.
- Now using a regular spoon, scoop out enough mix to make a one inch ball. Using your hands roll the ingredients around until you have formed the 1 inch ball. If your mixture is too dry, add a another tablespoon of water. A little tip, your warm hands will help the ingredients stick together and remove any little cracks in your balls.
- Continue scooping out ingredients and rolling 1 inch balls until you have used up all of the mix. You should be able to create 12 balls.
Kcals: 81g / 4.2g P / 7.9g C / 4.1g F per ball