Açai Banana Yogurt Bowl
- 50 g Açai , unsweetened (1/2 frozen package)
- 8 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 100 g Banana (1 medium banana)
- 15 g Blueberries (about 8 small blueberries)
- 15 g Honey Almond Flax Granola
- 1 tsp Bee Pollen
- The Açai package comes frozen, place the package in warm water for about 2 minutes. Just enough to make it soft enough to break into smaller pieces, but not turn into liquid. You still want this to be slightly frozen.
- Put half of the frozen Açai chunks into a blender.
- Cut the banana into quarters. Place 3/4 of the banana in the blender with the Açai chunks. Blend for about 1 minute, until smooth. Stop and scrap sides down as needed.
- Slice the other 1/4 of the banana for topping the parfait.
- In a small bowl or jar, add the yogurt. Then pour the Açai mixture over top of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle the granola on top.
- Garnish with the sliced banana and blueberries.
- A dash of bee pollen on top.
Kcals: 309g / 28.4g P / 46.6g C / 4.5g F