Watermelon Fruit Salad
- 120 g Seedless Watermelon (half a watermelon)
- 300 g Grapes (about 2/3 pound)
- 160 g Raspberries (1 pint)
- 112 g Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 50 g Fresh Mint, sliced
- Cut a watermelon in half.
- Using a melon baller, ball half of the watermelon.
- Once you have balled half of the melon, scrap out all the remaining pieces of watermelon and drain out any watermelon liquid. Just like you do a pumpkin before carving it.
- Now lets make that empty watermelon look pretty and use it as a bowl. Using a pairing knife, cut small triangles around the entire cut edge of the watermelon.
- Rinse your grapes and raspberries and then pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl toss together: balled watermelon, grapes, raspberries, feta crumbles, and sliced mint.
- After you have all the ingredients mixed together, transfer to the hollowed out watermelon.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of uncut mint.
Kcals: 161g / 4.9g P / 29.2g C / 4.6g F For servings of 6 but this can easily be smaller serving sizes for up to 12 people.