- 6 oz Non- Fat Greet Yogurt
- 75 g Strawberries (about 8 strawberries)
- 4 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- Place all but one of the strawberries in a blender. The one you are not putting in is being saved for the topping.
- Add 6 oz non-fat Greek yogurt to the blender.
- Blend the strawberries and yogurt together for about 2 minutes, stopping and scraping down the sides as needed. Blend until smooth and well incorporated.
- Spoon 4 oz, un-blended Greek yogurt into a glass cup.
- Top the regular Greek yogurt with your blended strawberry Greek yogurt.
- Slice one strawberry and fan out, top your Greek yogurt with the strawberry and enjoy!
Kcals: 174g / 30.5g P / 14.1g C / .2g F