Egg White & Jalapeno Casserole
- 1 1/4 cup Egg Whites
- 40 g Jalapeno, diced & sliced (1 jalapeno)
- 40 g Red Onion, diced (half a small onion)
- 10 g Gouda Cheese, shredded (about 2 tbsp)
- 2 links Organic Cajun Andouille Chicken Sausage, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dice chicken sausage, red onion, and jalapeno. Save a small amount of the jalapeno to cut into a few slices for topping.
- Place all the diced ingredients into the baking dish and toss together.
- In a medium bowl whisk the egg whites for 30 seconds. This adds air to the eggs, helps the casserole to be fluffy, and aides in the browning of the top.
- Pour the egg white into the baking dish, making sure to cover all the other ingredients.
- Top with a few slices of jalapeno and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes, until the top is golden brown and you are able to stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean.
- Cut into four pieces and enjoy!
Kcals: 97g / 15.2 g P / 2.1g C / 2 g F