Açai Yogurt Banana Berry Bowl
- 100 g Frozen Açai (1 unsweetened sambazon package)
- 8 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (1 cup)
- 50 g Frozen Strawberries (about half a cup)
- 100 g Banana, 1/2 for topping, 1/2 for Açai (1 medium sized banana)
- 25 g Honey Almond Flax Granola
- Defrost Açai in warm water for about 2 minutes. You don’t want it to turn into liquid, but defrosted enough to break into smaller pieces inside the package.
- In a blender add the 1 package of slightly defrosted Açai , most of the frozen strawberries (reserve a few pieces for the topping), and half of the banana. Blend for about 2 minutes, scrapping down the sides as needed.
- Pour the blended Açai mixture into a bowl. Add the yogurt in a fun way.
- Then top with remaining sliced banana, honey almond flax granola, and strawberries. If you have a few other pieces of frozen fruit: blueberry or raspberry add them as a garnish for presentation.
Kcals 391g / 29.5g P / 55.9g C / 7.7g F