Servings: 5, about 1/4 cup per servings
- 1 Can Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 70 g Jalapeno Pepper, chopped (2 medium peppers)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp Tahini
- 1.5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Water
- Add all ingredients, except water to a food processor.
- Blend for about 2 minutes, stopping and scrapping down sides as needed.
- Slowly add the water to the food processor while it is blending. Add about 1 tablespoon at a time, keeping your eye on the consistency. Stop adding water once you have reached the consistency you desire.
Kcals 154g / 5.2g P / 16.2g C / 8.1g F