Salmon Radish Salad
- 5 oz Salmon
- 1/4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 25 g Radish, sliced (3-4 radishes)
- 50 g Baby Kale Mix (about 2 cups)
- 20 g Snow Peas, trimmed (1/4 cup)
- 30 g Cucumbers, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 25 g Orange Bell Pepper, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Heat stove top pan to medium heat, while the pan is heating season the salmon with lemon pepper seasoning. Once the pan is hot, add the extra virgin olive oil to the pan.
- Place the salmon immediately in the pan. If you have skin on your salmon, place skin side down, for about 4 minutes.
- Flip salmon to finish cooking, cook for about 3 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking place kale mix into a large bowl and toss with the yogurt dressing. Then move the dressed kale mix to your serving bowl.
- Top kale with cucumber, radish, orange bell pepper and snow peas.
- Once the chicken is finished, slice into bite size pieces and arrange onto of salad.
Kcals 443g / 31.3g P / 8.3g C / 29.6g F