Chicken Radish Salad
- 5 oz Chicken
- 50 g Baby Kale Mix (2 cups)
- 1/4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 25 g Radish, sliced (about 3 radishes)
- 20 g Fresh Snow Peas, trimmed (1/4 cup)
- 30 g Cucumber, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 5 g Goat Cheese (about 1 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Dash Red Pepper Flake
- Heat stove top pan to medium heat, while the pan is heating season the chicken breast on both sides with pepper, garlic, and red pepper. Once the pan is hot, add the extra virgin olive oil to the pan.
- Place the chicken immediately in the pan, leave it there on medium heat for 2 minutes, then flip to the other side and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Both sides should start to become golden brown, but the center will still look uncooked…If not, give each side another minute…your pan wasn’t hot enough. Then turn the heat to low and cover the chicken with a lid. Let it cook for about 5 minutes, then flip and cover again for another 5 minutes on the other side.
- After 5 minutes on each side covered, the chicken should be done. But this does depend on the size of the chicken breast…these times are based on a 5 oz breast. It is always best to check the internal temperature of chicken before serving.
- While chicken is cooking place kale mix into a large bowl and toss with the yogurt dressing. Then move the dressed kale mix to your serving bowl.
- Top kale with cucumber, radish, and snow peas.
- Once the chicken is finished, slice into bite size pieces and arrange onto of salad.
- Using a fork scrap the goat cheese over top of salad to sprinkle.
Kcals 266g / 35.5g P / 7.1g C / 9.8g F