Chicken & Grape Salad
- 3 – 10oz cans Chicken Breast Meat
- 350 g Red Seedless Grapes, sliced (approximately 1 medium bag of grapes)
- 45 g Scallions, sliced (3 stalks)
- 8 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (1 cup)
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Open the cans of chicken. Drain out all of the water. Put the chicken in a large bowl. With a fork break up the chicken chunks.
- Slice the grapes into small circles, typically 3-4 per grape. Add the sliced grapes to the shredded chicken.
- Slice the scallions and add to the chicken and grape mixture.
- Scoop 8 oz or 1 cup on Non-Fat Greek yogurt into the mixture and stir everything together until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with your favorite cracker, with large lettuce leafs, or just eat it with a fork!
Kcals: 123g / 18.3g P / 9.3g C / 1.9g F