Beet & Salmon Protein Bowl
- 5 oz Salmon
- 125 g Beets, Cubed
- 1/4 Cup Couscous
- .25 tbs Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Spinach & Arugula mixture
- .5 oz Goat Cheese
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Dash of Pepper
- Spritz of Olive Oil Non Stick Spray
- Place cubed beets in a large sauce pan and cover with warm water. Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes.
- While beets are cooking, heat medium saute pan over medium/low heat. While pan is heating, season salmon with lemon pepper seasoning. Spray the pan very lightly with non stick spray and place salmon in the pan. Cook on each side for approximately 3 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking bring 1/2 cup of water to bowl in a small sauce pan. Add the couscous, lower heat to a simmer and cover. Cook for 8 minutes stirring every few minutes. Season with garlic powder and butter.
- Serve by arranging arugula and spinach in a bowl, then place salmon, beets, and couscous in the bowl. Sprinkle with goat cheese and season with fresh cracked pepper.
Kcals 451 g / 31.8 g P / 45 g C / 16.7 g F