Simple Egg & Avocado Toast
- 1 Slice 15 Grain Bread, toasted
- 50 g Heirloom Tomato, sliced (half a small tomato)
- 35 g Avocado, sliced (1/4 avocado)
- 1 Large Organic Egg
- 2 oz Sweet Pea Shoots
- 1 tsp Sriracha Mayo
- Toast the slice of bread.
- While bead is toasting, slice the tomato and smash your avocado. Arrange both on top of toast.
- Heat non-stick saute pan over medium heat, crack egg and cook for about 3 minutes for an over easy egg, flip and cook for another 20 second just to lightly cook the other side.
- Place cooked egg on top of toast and garnish with pea shoots and sriracha mayo.
Kcals 307 g / 14.1 g P / 30.9 g C / 15.5 g F