Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos
Servings: 8 Tacos
- 13 oz Jumbo, Uncooked Shrimp (approximately 24 shrimp)
- 8 White Corn Tortillas, small
- 30 g Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 80 g Purple Cabbage
- 30 g Jalapeno, diced (approximately 1)
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes, diced
- 50 g Pickled Red Onion
- 100 g Avocado, sliced thin (1 medium avocado)
- 1 tbs Fresh Lime Juice (Juice from 1 lemon)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Cilantro
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbs Sriracha Mayo
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro, diced
- Peel and devein shrimp. Place the shrimp in a large bowl and season with garlic powder, dried Cilantro, black pepper, lime juice, and cilantro lime dressing. Mix and leave on the counter to marinate for about 15 minutes.
- While the shrimp is marinating, dice or slice: jalapenos, cherry tomatoes, purple cabbage, avocado, and cilantro.
- Heat 2 large saute pans to medium heat. One for the shrimp and the other to toast the tortillas.
- Arrange tortillas in a single layer, in one of the pans. Cook on each side for approximately 1 minute until they start to brown. Repeat until you have toasted all 8 tortillas.
- While toasting the tortillas, pour the shrimp and marinade into the other pan. Toss shrimp every 30 seconds until cooked thru, approximately 4 minutes.
- Plate the tacos: Start with the tortillas, then drizzle a little bit of the sriracha mayo into the tortilla, top with the shrimp/4 each, then top with cabbage, peppers, tomatoes, onions, avocado, and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
Kcals 154g / 9.7g P / 14.8g C/ 6.7g F