Kiwi Banana Yogurt Bowl
- 8.5 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 25 g Frozen Blueberries
- 25 g Frozen Blackberries
- 25 g Frozen Raspberries
- 55 g Kiwi Peeled and Sliced(approximately 1)
- 50 g Banana Peeled and Sliced (approximately 1/2)
- 8 g Fresh Blueberries
- 5 g Shaved Almonds
- Place yogurt and all frozen fruit into blender, blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth. Stopping to scrap sides down as needed.
- Peel and Slice Kiwi and 1/2 a Banana.
- Pour Yogurt mixture from blender into a bowl, top with sliced banana, kiwi, fresh blueberries, and almonds. Enjoy!
Kcals 388g / 51.1g P / 39.9g C / 3.2g F